We receive compensation for some links on this blog and are always grateful if you use these links to support our content. Any opinions expressed in this post are our own, and have not been reviewed, approved, sponsored, or endorsed by our advertising partners unless otherwise specifically noted.
Check out our 9 Products to Beat the Heat This Summer.
This is the home page for all posts related to my November/December trip featuring a 12-night Singapore to Indonesia cruise on Seabourn Odyssey. To be updated with all related posts and external social media links before, during, and after the trip.
Trip posts (in chronological order, not posting order):
- Day 1 – Thursday, November 20 – Dallas-Fort Worth to San Francisco on American Airlines, San Francisco to Hong Kong on Cathay Pacific
- Day 2 – Friday, November 21 – crossing the international dateline
- Day 3 – Saturday, November 22 – Hong Kong to Singapore on Cathay Pacific, evening out in Singapore, overnight Grand Hyatt Singapore
- Day 4 – Sunday, November 23 – embarking Seabourn Odyssey in Singapore
- Day 5 – Monday, November 24 – day at sea
- Day 6 – Tuesday, November 25 – day at sea
- Day 7 – Wednesday, November 26 – Tanjung Priok (Jakarta), private tour with Tours With Locals
- Day 8 – Thursday, November 27 – Semarang – private tour with Abercrombie & Kent (Prambanan & Jogjakarta), overnight at Manohara Resort Center for Buddhist Studies
- Day 9 – Friday, November 28 – Semarang, private tour with Abercrombie & Kent (Borobudur)
- Day 10 – Saturday, November 29 – Surabaya, private self-guided tour with Blue Bird
- Day 11 – Sunday, November 30 – Probolinggo, private tour with Asia World to Mt. Bromo
- Day 12 – Monday, December 1 – Cekulan Bawang (Bali), small group tour with Virtuoso Voyager Club
- Day 13 – Tuesday, December 2 – day at sea
- Day 14 – Wednesday, December 3 – Komodo Island, Short Trek group tour with Seabourn
- Day 15 – Thursday, December 4 – Benoa/Denpasar (Bali), private touring with local driver
- Day 16 – Friday, December 5 – disembarking Seabourn Odyssey in Bali, overnight Grand Hyatt Bali
- Day 17 – Saturday, December 6 – Bali, private cooking class at Mozaic, overnight Grand Hyatt Bali
- Day 18 – Sunday, December 7 – Bali – Denpasar to Hong Kong on Cathay Pacific, overnight Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel and Towers
- Day 19 – Monday, December 8 – Hong Kong to Los Angeles on Cathay Pacific, Los Angeles to Dallas on American Airlines